Blueberry Protein Pancake
This is a delicious high-protein breakfast recipe.
Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Makes: 4
Calories: 280 Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 27 g Protein: 37 g
- 3/4 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp light or unsweetened almond milk
- 4 egg whites
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with nonstick spray, then place on medium heat.
- Pour in batter. Once you see tiny bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, flip.
- When each side is golden brown, the pancake is ready to be served. Enjoy!