Chocolate Protein Brownies
This is a delicious high-protein brownie recipe.
Prep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Makes: 4
Calories: 59 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Protein: 7 g
- 1/2 cup chocolate whey
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate
- 8 egg whites/egg substitute
- 1/3 cup cooking splenda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon reduced calorie butter
- 1/2 cup walden farms zero calorie chocolate syrup
- 1 cup zero fat cream cheese
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Set cream cheese out for 20-30 minutes to soften and mix all the ingredients in large bowl using a hand mixer until your batter is nice and smooth.
- Then, pour batter into baking tray (spray first). Bake at 350 degrees F (176 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and YUMM!