Cinnamon Swirl Protein Cupcakes
This is a delicious high-protein cupcake recipe.
Prep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Makes: 5
Calories: 79 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 8 g
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops quest vanilla protein powder
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats (or coconut flour)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-1/2 tablespoon stevia
- 5 oz fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Blend rolled oats into oat flour.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place silicone cups on a baking sheet and coat them with nonstick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute mix into the cups, filling them only about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool, then top with fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt.