Garlic and Lemon Grilled Salmon
This is a delicious high-protein lunch or dinner recipe.
Prep: 60 min Cook: 8 min Makes: 1
Calories: 275 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 17 g
- 5 oz wild atlantic salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz lemon
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Minced juice from 1 lemon
- In a glass jar, combine olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, sea salt and pepper.
- Seal jar and shake to combine.
- Place salmon fillets in a glass pan; pour marinade over salmon and make sure salmon is fully coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill salmon, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with lemon slices.