Grilled Chicken and Cilantro Lime Rice
This is a delicious high-protein lunch or dinner recipe.
Prep: 60 min Cook: 8 min Makes: 2
Calories: 300 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 40 g Protein: 48 g
- 6 oz grilled chicken
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 of a lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp fresh cilantro
- 1/2 fresh mango
- Tenderize chicken with meat pounder. Grill chicken.
- Chop your cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and then place into a food processor and pulse a few times until your cauliflower resembles rice grains.
- In a medium skillet, heat up your coconut oil and then place in the cauliflower rice.
- Cook "rice" for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the salt, lime juice, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately. Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.