Grilled Key West Chicken
This is a delicious high-protein lunch or dinner recipe.
Prep: 40 min Cook: 16 min Makes: 2
Calories: 360 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Protein: 32 g
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon all natural honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, coconut oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Can also be baked at 350 for about 30 minutes if you prefer.