Strawberry Protein Pancakes
This delicious high-protein breakfast pancake will keep you feeling full until noontime.
Prep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Makes: 1
Calories: 320 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 26 g Protein: 37 g
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup protein powder (vanilla or unflavored)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 6 medium strawberries, sliced
- In a bowl, combine oats, egg whites, protein powder and almond milk and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil.
- Once hot, drop batter onto skillet. Once edges begin to form, flip pancake. Continue to heat until thoroughly cooked.
- While pancakes are cooking, add sliced strawberries to another small saucepan and cook until soft and resembling a chunky sauce.
- Top pancake with strawberry mixture