Vanilla Protein Ice-Cream
This is a delicious high-protein ice-cream recipe.
Prep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Makes: 5
Calories: 79 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 8 g
- 1 big tub of 2% Greek Yogurt (roughly 500 g)
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- In a large Tupperware container ideally square shaped for the increased surface area mix yogurt with the protein powder until you get a smooth mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture onto the Tupperware. The thinner the layer, the faster it will chill.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- After an hour, take it out, and give it a churn. Mix your protein-packed mixture with a spoon or, better yet, a fork to break up potential clumps. Stick it back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Complete Step 4 a few more times until the mixture reaches your preferred consistency.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer, get a scooper out, and serve yourself a bowl of healthy ice cream!